Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weird Sightings in NC

The kids and I went for a ride today to a park near our house and I came across this in front of someone's front yard. Really? Is this necessary? Does it need the black piece hanging down to really bring it home exactly what the dog is doing?


I do admit, I really like McDonalds. Not everyday, but overall the food is pretty good. That said, I found a McDonalds here in NC that raises the bar for all for all food chains (except Arby's but I just choose to forget them)



Hear is the greatest thing known to food. All the standard McDonalds' sauces in a pumpable form! Amazing! One of my favorite things about the joint is the sauces and now it's unlimited... I'm just that excited...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geesh...that "no dumping" sign is descriptive to say the least! You know the person who put it up gets a real kick out of that sign. I love that you can pump your own sauces at that McDonalds and I thought pumping out your own ketchup at InNOut was exciting.

MrBennettar said...

Personally, I think the little black piece is necessary. Until I saw that, I thought they didn't want people leaving old appliances and tires on their lawn...

Anyways, that is a pretty solid sauce bar you found. I, too, enjoy McDonald's on occasion. I think the tastiness of the food is directly related to how long it's been since you have had it.