Sunday, March 29, 2009

GI Joe is Back!

I am so excited that the GI Joe action figures are back in stores and they look exactly like i used to buy. I was telling Brooke and Britton that I used to ride my bike down to Toys-R-us (about 1/2 mile away on major streets) and just to checkout the new GI Joe's. That brought back awesome memories. It also made me think " I would never let my kids ride that far away on major streets by myself at that age! What the heck were my parents thinking?"

Anyway, it was really funny because while i was checking out all the new GI Joe figurines, 4 or 5 guys stopped by and was just as excitted as i was at seeing the old packaging. All of them had wives rolling their eyes in disbelief. They just dont get it...

Here are a few items.


For those of you that didnt know, they are making all these retro GI Joe toys for a new GI Joe movie. Here is the trailer... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1046173/trailers

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited about the movie.